Re: [at-l] Alright, College football fans...

Not just me, or the Clemson fans, but most of the entire state. It does
get rather roudy for "Big Thursday" (even though it hasn't been played
on a Thursday since 1963).

But the folks in the restaurant didn't see you as hiker trash, just
someone who wouldn't understand. Sort of like trying to explain to a
Hindu why Orange Day is important to the Irish. (Probably a bad
metaphor).

But if you saw The Catch III, you might know why the folks in
Greenville were elated. It was an excellent game from everyside. If you
are around Greenville next year, let me know and I'll try to convert
you!

Bill.......