[at-l] for the runners on the list

I did a memorial race yesterday, with proceeds to provide scholarships
for average students (no A-students allowed). It was fun and
unconventional. The family provided breakfast and pie and massages for
everyone. (<MMmmmm....>....Ask me about Scott..... ;->) And a
heart-transplant recipient was there to inspire us all.

In any case, I watched a guy run the mile in 4:38 and then 10 minutes
later win the 5K in 15-something. (He got three pies and a weekend at a
resort.) And the 11-and-under division was decimated by a small,
eight-year-old boy who ran it in 18-something. Whoa!

So what do I do with all these T-shirts?...

Chocolate

To:            AT-list <at-l@backcountry.net>