Re: [at-l] Mary...

This book is very much worth reading, and she has a few other good
ones. I love the part of Harm seeing the God-awful steel and glass
condo at Banner Elk and being unable to believe someone could do that
to the ridge. I used to think I was the only person praying for a
mountain tornado to take that monstrosity out.

Bill.......