Re: [at-l] PB Question

Snickers are always good for lunch, frozen or softened.

BTW, I have found an International Farmer's Market in Smyrna that looks
like a hiker's haven. Very cheap dried spices, rice, tortillas, dried
fish and other stuff, Ghee, powdered whole milk, beans, and other stuff
(including Lard). Also, the local Big Lots has wind up Radios ($30) and
flashlights ($20). The wind up stuff are $50 and $40 cheaper than at
Sharper Image and others.

And PB freezes solid at 37.6 degrees F. (actually, I have no idea, but
the number sounds good.