Re: [at-l] Ruck

I will give you full details as soon as I know something with Goose Creek,
and can estimate what lodging will cost. I wish there were ways to avoid
having to make choices on the RUCKs. Reminds me of an old Firesign Theatre
song:
"How can you be
in two place at once,
when you're not anywhere at all...."

But, I'm already doing more than I ever thought I would in organizing this,
and I need it simple and small.

OrangeBug

Cc:            at-l@backcountry.net