Re: [at-l] New on the list

I was afraid someone would question how I totally screwed up that
little one-liner. It was worse than what Buz Aldrin actually said when
he stepped first foot on the moon.

I meant "Chafing Dish: (noun) Any hikerbabe without hiking skivies
could qualify."

This does not mean that hikerdudes don't chafe. I raised my hand at the
sensitive moment. It is just that I would more likely refer to a "babe"
as a "dish" than I would a "dude." If I get dishpan hands, we all know
what I've been doing. The dishes! Correct!

(damn I hate it when I go walking out in the quicksand)

Bill....