[at-l] Alright, College football fans...

I need some help, maybe. (OrangeBug, you listening?) On New Years Eve
(the one between '98 and '99) I listened to a football game as I climbed
Standing Native American Mountain. (Standing Indian in older
guidebooks). It was over sometime between 8 and 9 p.m. (which is when  I
was climbing the mountain.) I believe the game was being played in
Atlanta. It was a great game and went back and forth right 'til the end
(of the game).  Does anybody remember who it was that played and how I
can get info on it? Thanks for your thyme, and your dill.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98

To:            "Felix" <AThiker@smithville.net>, "AT-list" <at-l@backcountry.net>