Re: [at-l] Re: Equipment Feedback Please

You wrote:

>> The G4 pack is made by GVPGear <www.gvpgear.com> and is a great
ultralight pack. It is designed to
 carry loads up to 30 pounds though that is pushing it. To be fair I've had
it closer to 35 and been
 happy if not wholly comfy (I only did that when I had to carry a lot of
water). I've used the G4 for
 close to 550 miles of the AT (8 weeks) and been hapy with it. There are
some caveats though. The
 stock model is designed to fit people with lengthy torsos. <<

Talk about different strokes for different folks.  I love my G4 also, but my
caveat would be that I wish it were longer in the torsos -- as the hip belts
are well above my waist.

Chainsaw

To:            <at-l@backcountry.net>, "kahley7" <kahley7@ptd.net>