[at-l] Mouses

Way back in the dark, rainy days of '92.. (rainy in the Smokey's anyway
<g>)... I was in one of the shelters while everyone was getting ready to
turn in, and I laced my boots together and hung them from a nail. One of
the other hikers asked me what I was doing, there aren't any porcupines in
the Smokeys. My answer was that my boots smelled bad enough without having
to dump out mouse sh*t every morning. All the hikers were looking at me
with these stunned looks, and the result was 14 pairs of boots hanging in
the rafters <G>. We all had just gotten in the rut of dumping our boots out
in the morning, until finally someone got tired of it enough to try
something else...

Skeeter

To:            "Pat Villeneuve" <pvillen@imap1.asu.edu>, "Glenda D Hubbard" <glenhubb@juno.com>
Cc:            <johno@mail.monmouth.com>, <AT-L@backcountry.net>