Re: [at-l] Smokies Eastern Flank

I will be hiking in GA on the 19th, but depending upon what time on the 20th,
that may work, I would almost definitely be available on the 21st.  I've
never been to the Smokies, but was planning to stop by of a day or so on my
way home (CT) from GA. If possible let me know tonight, I'm planning on
getting on the road tomorrow morning by 3am.  Let me know approx what time
and where, If there's an email before I leave tomorrow, I'll respond,
otherwise it will be 'magic' if paths cross. No need to pay for gas, an
backrub, on the other hand is always appreciated.
            Tina

To:            johno@mail.monmouth.com
Cc:            glenhubb@juno.com, AT-L@backcountry.net