[at-l] Re: numbers on the AT was Re: Shelters: plus or minus?

--- Jon N Sweetman <ftjns@uaf.edu> wrote:

how busy does the trail get in prime season?  i.e. how many people
> would you encouter on the trail in a day, how many people would be at a
> particular shelter???

### I took a hiatus from ATness for about 15 years, Jon, and in the past 5
have managed to miss "prime season" -- except for the jolly madness of
Trail Days.

### I just ain't the best for info on this 'un, although I've wanted to
sample things every spring.........

Toe'dy

=====
There is little use for the being whose tepid soul knows nothing of the great and generous emotions of the high pride, the stern belief, the lofty enthusiasm, of the men who quell the storm and ride the thunder.

T.Roosevelt 4/23/10