Re: [at-l] American Beauty

> Did you really see the movie!!! They show the crazy marine dad pulling off
> blood covered gloves..how much of a picture do you need drawn for you!!!

hey now!

I didn't notice the gloves.  I saw a real brief (< 1 sec) shot of him
with blood on shirt.  However, I was concentrating so heavily on the
wife handling her gun (the same one that they showed before the shot),
driving listening to that tape, sitting in the rain getting up the
nerve, then afterwards crying like she'd done it.

I did miss the 1st few minutes.   I'd like to see it again.
fortunately with HBO & DirecTV, I'll have plenty of opportunities.

t.

To:            "'Sloetoe'" <sloetoe@yahoo.com>, AT-L@backcountry.net