Re: [at-l] Wussy Ankles

Orange Bug wrote:

> I am not sure there is any
> real additional support from the higher topped boots,

boy, i am!

 a few yrs back I bought a pair of boots from llbean.  They were *low*
tops and I loved them.  then a couple of yrs later, they came up with
the exact same boot but with 3 1/2 more inches of support.  I love the
new ones even more!  they are great boots and I never have any of the
usual ankle problems I have with the lower boots.  I still twist my
ankle often, but, now the boot absorbs all the shock.

t.

To:            at-l@backcountry.net, jocelyn_fillian@hotmail.com