Re: [at-l] I suspect that this would be the right person

Hell, the ATC has trouble keeping track of how long the trail is. I though
I'd let that go. Bet even if it were near correct, there must have been
some straightening out of some or the switchbacks and other relocations to
get it to Alabama!

But, if CNN could screw it up a while back, I guess the Atlanta Joke and
Constipation can do it also.

OrangeBug

To:            "Leslie Booher" <lwbooher@halifax.com>, "List AT" <at-l@backcountry.net>