[at-l] Great deal on full set of maps and guide books...

Hi all,

I just wanted to give any prospective 2001 hikers out there a head's up on a
great deal...

The ATC offers the full set of maps and guidebooks at a huge discount until
Dec. 22.  You get guide books, maps, and Data book for not much more than
the regular price for just the maps.  It pays to become an ATC member to
take advantage of the deal.

I'm just a happy customer that got in on the same deal two years ago.  FWIW,
I did not carry the books but I was glad to have them for planning and it's
nice to have them now for reference and section hikes.

I don't see the deal advertised on their web site (www.atctrailstore.org) so
give them a call at 888-287-8673.

Mara
Stitches, GAME99