Re: [at-l] Coleman Peak 1 Stove

Did you try putting a little butter or oil on the diaphragm or
"bucket". Often, that is all that is needed to improve the seal and
keep the pressure up on those bottles.

I'm familiar only with the Whisperjet thingies, and now depend on a
Snowpeak. The need for repair kits and replacement parts makes me more
inclined toward alcohol and cartridge stoves (no moving parts). You can
get on an airplane with an alcohol stove. I think as I get further on
my sections, one of the alcohol stoves will be my fourth or fifth best
friend.

Bill Thorneloe

BTW, did you know you were crossposting to ATML? Crossposting is a bad
bad thing.