[at-l] A slide show of my last trip

Although they aren't quite done I thought I'd let everyone know that I've
put pictures from my most recent hiking trip up on the web. Due to space
consideration they're pretty heavily compressed and shrunk, but I think
you'll enjoy them nonetheless.

The slide show requires QuickTime to view. If you are using a Macintosh
or Windows computers you should have it installed already. I've provided
a link if you don't or need to upgrade.

The slide show can be found at

  http://www.speakeasy.org/~krk/travels/N_Georgia_Fall_Hike/slideshow.html

It will change somewhat in the next few days. I've still got to add the
McAfee Knob pictures and, of course, the trip diary still has to be
posted.

  ** Ken **

ps- The general travels page can be found at
<http://www.speakeasy.org/~krk/travels/travel.html>.

**        krk@speakeasy.org       http://www.speakeasy.org/~krk     **

To:            at-l@backcountry.net