Re: [at-l] the vote

George Wallace was right about TweedleDee and TweedleDummer (he couldn't be
wrong all the time).

The fact remains that while our choices are limited, but we still have a
choice (unless you have already voted absentee, like I did last week).
Cinch up those compression straps and deal with the chafing, but get out
there and vote!

OrangeBug

To:            AT-list <at-l@backcountry.net>