Re: [at-l] the vote

In a message dated 11/6/00 11:50:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tjfort@netdoor.com writes:

<< facts.
 Gore flunked out of law school.
 gore even flunked out of divinity school.  How do you flunk God??
 Bush has an MBA from Harvard.
 Bush has flown fighter jets for the military.  One of the most
 intellectually demanding jobs in the armed forces.
 Gore is much more intelligent than Bush?  I think not!
  t. >>
t, I've heard Rush Limbaugh say that about Gore more than once, do you have
any other source?
I agree that flying jets is hard. Perhaps that's why Bush went AWOL from his
final 18 months of service in the National Guard?
TJ < just watched an underdog win on TV

To:            at-l@backcountry.net