Re: [at-l] the vote

I want to chime in here for just a minute.

I can not think of a more trial related issue than the vote.   Millions
of people have given their lives, in this century alone (not to mention
the million or so more, going back to the 1700's) so that you are free
to hike the trails you so much enjoy.  several millions more have given
body parts for this same cause.  can you imagine what the AT, the PCT or
any of the other wilderness area,  would be like, or if they would even
exist, if japan, hitler, any of the other oppressive governments had won
their bids for domination???  PLEASE, think about this.  Honor the
sacrifices of your fellow citizens who gave so much so that YOU would
have the RIGHT to vote.   it matters not who you vote for, just that you
do.

now back to the game.

t.

To:            tyoung@kskcommunications.com, at-l@backcountry.net