Re:[at-l] the vote

<< Who are you going to vote for?? Al Gore
 For many reasons, just a few being: the need to protect the environment, the
fact I grew up in Kennebunk and know the Bushes, the fact that I have friends
and family in Texas, the novelty of a Jewish Veep, the future of the Supreme
Court, the need to protect public schools, the need to defend a woman's right
to choose, the need to protect Social Security from being dismantled, the
need for sensible firearms regulation, an informed understanding of the Right
Wing of American politics, Bush's refusal to back the Texas hate-crime bill
because it included crimes against gays, and the certainty that Gore is much
more intelligent than Bush.
 TJ

To:            twj175@voicenet.com
Cc:            at-l@backcountry.net