Re: [at-l] the vote

Having trouble deciding who to vote for?  Click on the following link.
It asks your views on many issues, then tells you which candidate's
views are similar to yours. Should be very helpful.

 AOL President Match - Start

You don't need AOL for it. My father-in-law (a staunch Libertarian) sent
it to me. My responses were as expected for both my first and second
choice. My answers were 88% in sync with Gore's views on the issues with
Ralph Nader as about 53%. My husband who considers himself to be a
Libertarian found that 77% of his responses were in sync with Gore.
However, he will not vote for either major party candidate until there
is considerable campaign reform which is, as he figures it, when pigs
fly.

I, we and you don't need a quiz to help us figure out where our
sympathies lie, but it was an interesting exercise.

Second Chance

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---