Re: [at-l] the vote

In a message dated 11/6/00 12:58:32 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jpando38@hotmail.com writes:

<< Does it really matter???? Even though I will participate of the political
 process, I am a firm believer that, matter have already been decided long
 ago by "The Commision". (Trilateral that is). >>
 It's the U.N.'s Black Helos helping the C.I.A.'s captured U.F.O.s make crop
circles for the Illuminati that I find most disconcerting. We all know what
George W. was *really* learning to fly when he went A.W.O.L. from the Texas
Air National Guard, don't we?
 <A HREF="http://www.conspiracy.org/";>C O N S P I R A C Y . O R G - Home of
The Great Conspiracy</A>
I really like the "Plots Hatched" counter.
TJ

To:            DaRedhead@aol.com, at-l@backcountry.net