[at-l] Re: Len Foote Inn

That's correct. Well, as far as it goes. If you start walking up the
approach trail from the visitor center I think it happens to also be
about that distnace to the Hike-Inn trail which you then have 5 miles to
go along (they diverge at the parking lot at the top of the falls). From
the inn itself you can take a connector trail to the Apprach Trail that
is also about 1.1 miles in length and then it's only a mile or so (this
is from memory, and the more I think about it the more I want to say 2 or
so) to Springer.

  ** Ken **

**        krk@speakeasy.org       http://www.speakeasy.org/~krk     **

To:            "AT List" <AT-L@backcountry.net>, "Doug Tingler" <doug@controlkey.com>