[at-l] UPDATE: Nov 11 ALDHA work trip

I received this message from Scott Beavers(Beaves) ALDHA Treasurer
pertaining to the ALDHA work trip he is leading on Nov 11.  Sounds like a
great trip.  This work trip is open to non-ALDHA members also. For further
trip information please contact Scott at beavers@sover.net

If you would like to lead or have an idea for a work trip please contact me
at n1mjd@hotmail.com.

Beau Bushor N1MJD
  "Bleeder Guy"
ALDHA Assistant Coordinator

Here are the details for the Saturday Nov. 11 work trip.

MEETING TIME AND PLACE:
AT crossing of NH Rte 25A. Parking on both sides of road. (perhaps
you should give "you've gone too far if...." directions also. Meet at
8:45 AM. Have folks bring drinking water and a trail lunch. We will work
until about
4 PM. Then we will head over to Bert's for the big meal in Enfield
Center.  From the meeting place we will carpool together up a nearby
logging road (Jody Bickel working on getting the key) to Brackett Brook. We
will walk in about .5 mile on an older logging road to hit the AT at the
crossing of Brackett Brook. This is our work site.
Work description:
On both the AT North and South sides of the brook we will be
installing rock steps and rock water bars. People can bring tools if they
have them.  Bert is working on rounding up our tool supplies for the trip.
Rock bars, pick mattocks, shovels, clippers, etc.. There is plenty of good
work to keep all of us ALDHA folks occupied for the day. This is an AWESOME
Project. We may even get dirty.
C'mon up!!!

Scott Beavers
"Beaves"