[at-l] Fw: lost dog

SNIP'ed a number of forwards.

>>From: Rkedotcom@aol.com
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 20:51:08 EST
Subject: Please help us
To: general@atconf.org

I am at a loss, I'm not sure who else can help me.

We have lost our beautiful black lab on the trail.  Near Catawba, VA while
hiking to the knob.

Is there anyway that we can post a mailing to other hikers who may be
traveling the trail?

We feel that since we were going north, that Rolex might have followed
someone heading south., since he didn't pass us. Although no one saw him, we
are desperate to check out all avenues.

The last time we saw him was on Saturday, October 28th, at noon.  He was
right on the heels of my husband, and then he was just gone.

Is there a community chat room where hikers post information?  I didn't know
if this was available at various stores or restaurants along the trail.

Thank you,
Amy Holt
540-343-1282
Roanoke, VA<<