[at-l] water in GA

I was just reading Grizzly Adam's journal today. On the 22nd he reported
getting water at Low Gap shelter (4 miles north of Hogpen Gap) and on the
25th he got water at Addis Gap just before Kelley Knob. He also mentions
a verse from 63 Psalm, "O God, You are my God; I shall seek You
earnestly; my soul thirsts for You, my flesh yearns for You in a dry and
weary land where there is no water."

Anyone planning to hike in Georgia might want to carry an extra water
bottle or two.
Hopeful
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.