Re: [at-l] Gore tex jacket---advice

Along with Rhyming Worm's prior note, take a look at this page:
http://www.campmor.com/webapp/commerce/command/ProductDisplay?prmenbr=226&prrfnbr=2405451

It is the Marmot Precip, 12 oz, $99. Along with fleece and poly layers,
you could stay quite warm and relatively dry, and have more bucks and
less weight in the backpack. Frog Toggs also get a lot of attention,
although some suspect they will not tolerate wear and tear as well.

Bill....