Re: [at-l] Now TWO Fires In SNP

That sounds really rough up there, even after having some relief from
the drought of 1999. North Georgia is dry as anything, and needs our
care to prevent experiences such as the Blood Mt fire we had last year.

While other lists are discussing the nostalgia of campfires, I hope our
cyber and real hikers down here will keep the fires burning only around
our virtual campfire.

Pass the smashmellows, please.

Bill....