Re: [at-l] This thruhiker is READY!!!!!!!

<<<Really. Now we will have to have you post your gear list, and weight of
everything. We will then let you know why a Gortex jacket (of any
source) is the dumbest purchase you ever made, next to your umbrella
and c*** p****. Then we get to pick apart you cooking gear and food
selections.>>>>>>>

One thing I am really looking forward to is losing my c*** p****.  I own a
landscape and irrigation company that works on their towers.  I have planted
thousands of trees at their expense but I hate them.

My gear list will be put on the journal site that Kahley is making for me.
As soon as she tells me to I will post it.  On that note I would like all the
people on this list to check out what they are doing and tell them I said
thanks.  They really are looking good.  Then you can tell me how stupid I am.
 I already know.  My wife is sure I have lost touch with reality.  $500.00
for a coat.  I live in Florida and it is the ugliest color of blue she has
ever seen and it is made of plastic.  To top it all off I will only wear it a
few days on my hike.

Clyde 2001/117