[at-l] A "Clean" Bill for New Wilderness Areas in Virginia]]

According to Senator Warner's office, the bill that passed last week was
"clean", that is, not encumbered with extraneous and objectionable
amendments.  So there is little doubt that President Clinton will sign
it!!!  Yay!  I assume that Congressman Goode supported the legislation
(he is listed as a sponsor for the House bill), so we owe him a debt of
gratitude (for this issue, not for his overall environmental record).