[at-l] BRAND NEW ULTRALIGHT PIECE OF GEAR

POG,
Should I delete this after I read it once for each list I'm on or the first
list I received it?  Of course not being a female, I didn't receive it from
WomenHikers@egroups.com.  Can you tell me which list I first received the
message so I know which one I can now delete?
Also can you now tell all of us about that BRAND NEW ULTRALIGHT PIECE OF
GEAR.  You know the one you forgot to tell Ron, Ken & I about in Georgia.
It was during that time when you hijacked the 3 of us and forced us to go
into Neels Gap, Walasi-Yi Center and BUY GEAR.  Does that refresh your memory?
Have a good one.
John O

At 05:52 PM 10/28/00 EDT, KarenS62@aol.com wrote:
>I'll apologize in advance for the cross-posting, especially to those of you
>on all three - Delete This Now! (after reading it once, of course)
>
>After the Gathering, Sloetoe was nice enough to let me try on his pack and I
>fell in love with it. When my efforts to sneak it out of his house failed, I
>realized I would have to just look around for one of my own.  They are not
>being manufactured anymore so all I can hope for at this point is a
>gently-used one. I have searched high and low for this pack.
>
>I gave my brother the mission to find one online and on one of his searches
>he discovered a guy who wasn't very happy with his pack and was going to
plan
>to return it. He suggested I contact this hiker and ask if, in fact, he did
>return it. If not, there was a bargain in the making. When Brian forwarded
>the specific information, I was very disappointed to see it was an AT-L post
>from Sloetoe. (Dang internet changes the whole meaning of "it's a small
>world.") THAT wouldn't help me, he obviously changed his mind since
February.

>I now wonder if anyone out there has one or knows someone who might be
>willing to part with one. Price is negotiable, but I really have my heart
set
>on this particular model.
>
>Feel free to forward this to anyone you might know who might actually be
able
>to help me.
>
>POG
>(who's 3200ci summer pack just doesn't fit my new toasty winter bag and
>fleece  and is desperate enough to even stop lurking on BPL)
>
>If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance.
>* From the AT-L |  Need help? http://www.backcountry.net/faq.html  *

"When you come to the fork in the road, take it."
                Yogi Berra

http://www.monmouth.com/~johno/index.html