[at-l] Anti-virus software

Hey Gang,

Below is information from my work webpge about antivirus programs.
Everyone at our site (over 400 computers) uses Computer Associates
InnoculateIT which is free!!!  And you can easily get updates.  We no
longer use MCAFEE Virus scan.

Well, back to lurker mode...

Grey Owl

Anti-Virus software:  Everyone should have anti-virus software installed,
and it should be kept up to date.  At this time, the individual Research
Units are responsible for implementing this important protection.  If you
do not have current anti-virus software installed notify your supervisor.
 It isn't too important which package you choose, but it is most
important that you keep the software up to date.   Two packages you might
want to look into would include MCAFEE Virus Scan (http://www.mcafee.com)
and Computer Associates InnoculateIT (http://antivirus.cai.com).  All
anti-virus programs are going to be somewhat bothersome and will be one
extra step, but this step is becoming more and more important.
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.