Re: [at-l] SOBO Pa sighting

It's great to hear of their progress.  I first met them in Kinsman Notch
when they were hiking with Waterfall and ended up giving them a ride back to
the trail from the Gathering.  We had an interesting discussion about ways
they could try to keep their feet warm while still hiking barefoot.  This
was particularly relevant that Monday morning in the snow at Pipestem.

Brrr...

Mara
Stitches, GAME99