Re: [at-l] hi

--- The Weathercarrot <weathercarrot@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi - back on at-l for about the next week, after which ...

> How ya'll doing?
We're doing like WAY quiet. I think RamBunny's told everybody to stop
posting til she figures out the difference between regular and digest mode
on her Aye-Oh-El account. And everybody's listening. It's dead.

But you'd appreciate this: Wild Coincidence Department: I'm listening to
Dave Matthews (C'ville's own!) right now, with a grand chorus carrying on,
singing "STAY...STAY...STAYYYYY FOR A WHILEEEEEEEE!!!!"

You too peripatetic, son?

=====
There is little use for the being whose tepid soul knows nothing of the great and generous emotions of the high pride, the stern belief, the lofty enthusiasm, of the men who quell the storm and ride the thunder.

T.Roosevelt 4/23/10