[at-l] New Tuna

For those who like to carry tuna I noticed a new "drain free" pouch at the
supermarket.
No tin cans in your backpack.  It's a net 7 oz foil pack versus a 6 oz net
tin can.  I forgot the
Brand name....Star ....something.  The one I usually buy.  Looks like you'd
be packing 1 oz of water/ and tin less
And get 1 more oz of tuna and less total weight of about .05 oz.   Hey...
these things add up!
One oz of tuna might save your life someday.
Don't yell at me...I don't pack tuna...just trying to be helpful.

multipart/mixed
  application/ms-tnef
---