Re: [at-l] trivia and Datto

In a message dated 10/25/00 5:31:03 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
KarenS62@aol.com writes:

<< << Are we ever going to see Datto's Maine Adventure posted on
  Trailplace?  I've only got as far as Gorham.... >>

 Well, the correct person to ask about that would be Datto, but I'll answer!
 You'll see the new entries as soon as he gets them "electronicalized". Right
 now, he's enjoying seeing family for a few days first.

 Gee - thought I wasn't going to give any more Datto updates.

He has to get his priorities straight! US first!! He can see The Dattos any
ol' time! :O)
TJ