[at-l] Wanna play a game???

Well, Leslie (<lwbooher@halifax.com> ) has bravely (foolishly (?)) agreed
to be the editor for
the fun stuff section of AT-O.

Since the list is deep in our traditional October slump maybe ya'll would
be willing to help us out.
We're looking for AT-Trivia.  No trivia is too trivial.  High points?  Low
points?  Earliest shelter?
What was the name of the mountain where the AT used to start?  How long was
it in the beginning?
Who did the first sobo? Yoyo?  There has to be a ton of factiods out
there..........
Any question you can think of..
Maybe someone here has the answer.......hey.......what else do you have to
do today <g>  Work?

Also......and this was my dumb idea, but for me,  crossword puzzles are a fav
way to pass time in the tent.  If there are any crossword fans out there
that might like
to design a couple dozen <or maybe a couple> crossword puzzles based on the
Trail?
It is my position that you get a much higher entertainment per ounce factor
from a puzzle than a book,
so it's very ounce weenie-ish.

E- Leslie if you are interested.....

Thank you.......thank you very much....