[at-l] AT-O Journals

I've worked up a temp Journal page for the AT-O Jouranls
http://www.at-online.org/JNbase.html

You can click thru to Brain's Page or
http://www.at-online.org/JN_BQbase.html

Of course I haven't asked Brian if it's an OK "look"
so it may change.  For instance, I can change the title pic to
a shot of him on Springer or whatever.

Still room for more and we do have transcribers ready and waiting.

Feel free to pass this note on to whoever may be interested.

---

multipart/mixed
---