[at-l] I'm looking for a hiking partner / spring 2001

* Message posted to AT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest Dan Reiff <DLR2662@AOL.com>.
* Please use <mailto:DLR2662@AOL.com> to reply to the sender.

Hi
 I'm looking for a hiking partner to hike the AT with, starting in Mid April,2001
 I am a 38 year old male, and my hiking experience has been limited to "shorter" hikes. I'm in good physical condition, and would prefer any partner to be as well. I anticpate hiking 8 to 12 miles per day at the beginning, and increasing the distance as I become "trail conditioned". I have no preference concerning male of female, but PLEASE don't be grumpy! :-) I hope to hear from some of you.
Happy trails...
Dan