[at-l] Mark your calenders

Hello all

Mark your calendars for November 11th!!!!

It's work trip time and I would love to have you join us for another one
Of those wonderful ALDHA trips.

We will be working with Dartmouth Outing Club once again in the western part
of New
Hampshire or perhaps Vermont and Bert Gilbert has once again offered up
his home and agreed to play host to us. If you want to show up Friday
night, or stay Saturday night -- as you know you will be quite welcome.

Of course it's the Big Feed that we will all want to attend at his home
In Enfield Center that will take place on Saturday night.

For more details, contact Scott Beavers ALDHA Treasurer at beaves@sover.net

The message above is from the ALDHA-list. http://www.aldha.org/aldalist.htm

Beau Bushor N1MJD
   "Bleeder Guy"