Re: [at-l] I'm A Pizzaholic

If you want REAL pizza. You will have to wait until you get into town. Not
all trail towns have good pizza.

Wildbill

In a message dated 10/22/2000 7:59:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
shoffman@redrose.net writes:

<< This weekend, we tried out the Bolli (??) crust with pizza sauce idea
 that was presented on this list and it flopped!(Big time) The thing
 started to burn in the middle and would not get hot enough to melt the
 cheese. Is there any trick to making a pizza on the trail or will I have
 go through withdraw out there on the trail?