Poor, Pooooorrrrr Stitches... was Re: [at-l] Crawford Hostel in New Hampshire

--- Dear, Dear Sweet Mara "Stitches" Factor <m_factor@hotmail.com> wrote
the following statements, apparently of her own free will:

> and if you take a right off the trail, you are going right.
### This is obviously a woman with a direction in life.

> ...Of course we went south through Zealand Notch on our northbound
> hike...
### Though I suspect she hikes withOUT compass...

> but very few NOBOs would agree with that statement...  :-)))
### And apparently has had this discussion before...

> Mara Stitches, GAME99
### But she's got the 'sig', don't she? Shows to me just how accommodating
the AT is for persons of all abilities.

Ducking back into semi-lurkdom...
Sloetoe

=====
There is little use for the being whose tepid soul knows nothing of the great and generous emotions of the high pride, the stern belief, the lofty enthusiasm, of the men who quell the storm and ride the thunder.

T.Roosevelt 4/23/10