[at-l] Crawford Hostel in New Hampshire

Hi all,

The 2000 Companion says that the Crawford Hostel, 3.7 miles west of Crawford
Notch in New Hampshire is open year round.  That's good because I plan to
visit in April. Really!  Does anyone know if they will hold a package for
pick-up?  If so, to what address?  Or must I go 10 miles east of Crawford
Notch to the post office in Bartlett?

Thanks,
Brian Robinson

(For those who think hiking in New Hampshire in April is unadvisable, I hear
you.  I'll be attempting a northbound winter AT thru-hike in an attempt to
be the first to hike the AT, PCT and CDT in one calendar year.  I'll be
carrying a lot of winter mountaineering gear, so I need to resupply as
frequently as possible.)