[at-l] Fur's "walk about" on the C&O canal towpath.

Well.....the Furry one is home, drying out, warm and snug, and although
he cut the trip off early, he plans to return to the walk next week. He
had a few things to say which you may be interrested in knowing:

1) Too damn much weight! GOTTA lighten up!
2) Canal walking sucks....flat, hard, straight....no wonder t what lies
ahead.
3) NEVER camp at those railroad tracks that appear to never be used, as
after dark they run ALL night long!
4) Need to find a way to get that weight down!
5) Love the gaiters....should have gotten them long ago.
6) Camping beside cows is "interresting".
7) Watching leaves fall, swirling down, landing in the water is nearly
poetic.......but after watching them for 15 minutes....its then no
longer amazing.
8) I wish Landslides was here....we could have shared the
weight.......gotta get the weight down!
9) THESE BOOTS HAFTA BE REPLACED! NOW!
10) How can a blister get THAT big on such a small toe?
11) They chlorinate the water in the pumps along the path....YUK! Even
the filter couldnt get rid of it.
12) I wish that pack was lighter.
13) Is THIS what a pulled groin muscle feels like? DAMN!
14) Why do the kids seem so much noisier after being away from them for
a few days?

Some things I said:
1) How in the hell do I find stinking Oldtown?
2) How did I end up in PawPaw West VA?
3) How can there be 30 minutes of driving on dirt roads (all unmarked)
in the year 2000?
4) You wanna buy all new what??????
5) Geesh thats one very large blister on that little toe!
6) I AM still listening hun! Really! zzzzzz...I'm still
awake.....honest! (had my fingers crossed behind my back)

N-E-WAY.........hes ok.....and anticipating a return to the towpath in a
few days. Thanx SOOOOOOO much for all your kind thoughts and wishes!

Landslides & FurTrapper

http://www.geocities.com/furtrappers/