Re: Insidious plots - was [at-l] Bivy advice

SNIP
> Recently, at a stop  at the ATC, I purchased a video and teaching info
> packet for classroom use. It is my plan to write up a whole lesson
> after FurTrapper makes his hike this spring. We will offer to  present
> this program to any school / class that wishes to incorporate it into
> their lessons. There will also be info. on Lyme disease, and overcoming
> the extreme challenges that persons with physical  limitations faces.
SNIP

Don't know about your area or the age level which you teach.  However, if
you are doing formal lessons, as apposed to Mr. Toad's insidious plot of
stealth introduction ;-)  and if you have a USFS office nearby, you might
check with them for help on the lesson plan.  Around here they will actually
come into the school and help, in addition to providing handout material.
Their main focus is on LNT.

Chainsaw