[at-l] I'm A Pizzaholic

After a long, hard day on the trail, I  really crave something good to
eat. After hiking up and over rocks, hills and more hills, I have
visions of something that make you forget all those hard won miles. My
dream is to make pizza on the trail but the only thing out there that
can do the job now is the Outback oven. Now, I've heard a thousand and
one complains against the Outback so I was wondering if there is
anything else (homemade or otherwise) that help this Pizzaholic? Yes,
I've tried the twelve step program and even Felix once tried to check me
into the Betty Ford Clinic to get me over my addiction but I refused to
go until they deliver fresh hot pizza at what ever shelter I'm at. ;)
Can anyone help me before Felix tries to talks me (and the Subway girl)
into getting a tattoo,down there!!!! ( With a pizza served afterwards,
of course!)

Mother Natures Son