Insidious plots - was [at-l] Bivy advice

On Tue, 17 Oct 2000 07:40:30   dmyers wrote:

<<My insidious plot to convert the youth of America from indoor mammals to outdoor mammals is taking root...>>

I applaud your plot!!  Which brings me to wonder - how many listers are in the teaching profession in K-12 and college level?  And if you are, do you communicate your love of hiking and the outdoors and wilderness to your students, as Mr. Toad does? (and what a great way to work it in, too - "How to pack a backpack" is a topic that a lot of adult hikers could use!) It's okay to delurk for this question, really!

The Redhead

---
Many people will walk in and out of your life,
but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.

HotBot - Search smarter.
http://www.hotbot.com