[at-l] Internet parking notice!!!!

I am so behind on everything here as I cannot get off this darn internet and
the AT-L list...so I put up this note to flash every hour.   Anyone else
have this addiction???

*INTERNET PARKING NOTICE*

During our routine sweep of the internet we, The Internet
Police, have discovered that you have been on your chair in front of
the computer TOO LONG!

You are HEREBY ORDERED to clean up that pile of cups, cans,
wrappers and papers that you keep on your desk (yes we can see you)
and after you have logged into the real world for a minimum of sixty
minutes you may log back on to the internet.

Hummingbird