Re: [at-l] Anyone home????

Not for long......after a stupid waste of a day trying to
fix my puter, yesterday,  I got stuck at the dentist this morning!
And I mean he left we waiting a looooong time.  That ate half my walkee time,
and I decided to scrap the walk and, for sure, forget my fantasy about going
hiking for a couple, and come straight home
and try some of the good advice I got about my problem.
BTW>>thanks again folks...I love this list!!!

Anyway...driving thru traffic, in the rain, grinding my teeth.

Suddenly the clouds part...not enough to actually see blue,
but enough to light the top of Shade Mountain with the most
wonderous glow!!!  Hey, I'm not one to ignore an invitation
like that and Mon Tue Wed is my Fri Sat Sun so I am outta here....
Not even checking my pack..just grab and go....
I guess I'll see how good a boyscout I'd make!

Be nice to each other!!!!!!!!WWAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOO!!